2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV
Our Price $14,988
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- White Diamond Tricoat
- Cashmere/Cocoa Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.2L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI , ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, WITH E85 FLEXFUEL CAPABILITY
- Rear wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 14 / 20
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- Limited Warranty
Looming and luxurious, the 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV ranks as the best bet for shoppers desiring the most accommodating luxury SUV on the market.
Take a gander at the 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV and chances are you'll be either impressed or disgusted with its enormity. For folks who deem the standard, nearly 17-foot-long Escalade just too dang small, the extended-wheelbase version known as the ESV should prove more than ample. An upscale version of the Chevrolet Suburban and GMC Yukon XL, the ESV is nearly 2 feet longer than the standard "Slade" and boasts a huge cabin that could transport a rap star, his entourage and all their cases of Cristal to a weekend party in supreme comfort.
Though it shares underpinnings with its aforementioned General Motors cousins, the 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV thankfully goes beyond just having a few different badges. Proud and flashy, the Escalade ESV's styling is unmistakably Cadillac. It also has a sophisticated suspension, a unique cabin and a brawny 403-horsepower V8 that all support its standing as one of the most luxurious and capable full-size luxury SUVs you can get. That said, this year brings a minor de-contenting of the ESV's huge standard features list, as the power tilt for the nav screen, the rain-sensing wipers and the park assist indicator lights have all been dropped. In all honesty, none of these except perhaps the automatic wipers will be missed, as the park assist system still provides both a rearview camera and audible alerts. The audio system, meanwhile, picks up a USB port.
This year, the burly 6.2-liter V8 is fitted with Active Fuel Management, which means it can shut down as many as four cylinders under light-load conditions to promote slightly better fuel mileage, which may amount to 1 or 2 mpg during level freeway cruising. Still, there's no getting around the fact that this is a 6,000-pound truck with a big V8. Fuel economy is never going to be anything but poor. But in the end we suspect most Escalade ESV shoppers will be OK with that, and the overall return on interior room, towing capacity and general street presence will likely make the fuel pump sacrifices worth it.
The 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV's main rival, the Lincoln Navigator L, simply doesn't have the Escalade's power and presence, though it does have a fold-flat third-row seat -- something the Caddy lacks. When compared to other peripheral rivals, the extroverted Escalade ESV still shines brightly. In short, the 2010 Cadillac ESV's combination of roominess, styling and performance is unmatched among SUVs of its size.
All 2010 Cadillac Escalades are equipped with a 6.2-liter V8 that makes 403 hp and 417 pound-feet of torque. The big V8 is paired to a six-speed automatic transmission with a manual-shift mode. All-wheel-drive versions use an electronic "always on" system.
The towing capacity for the AWD model is 7,800 pounds. 2010 EPA fuel economy estimates stand at 14 mpg city/20 mpg highway and 16 mpg in combined driving for the 2WD version.
Performance for such a big, heavy truck is fairly impressive, as the Escalade ESV will run the 0-60-mph sprint in the low- to mid-7-second range.
Safety equipment for the 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV includes stability control with a rollover sensor, antilock disc brakes, traction control, side curtain airbags and the OnStar telematics system. Standard on all but the base trim is a blind-spot monitor to help the driver avoid a potentially dangerous lane change.
In government testing, the Cadillac Escalade received a top five-star rating for front- and side-impact crashworthiness.
Though it's really not meant for anything more than driving on pavement, the 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV has plenty of power and torque on tap. And it handles surprisingly well, considering its massive size and weight (close to 3 tons). The adaptive suspension makes for a smooth ride, although the cushy feel is compromised somewhat by the 22-inch wheels that are standard on the upper trims.
- Badge prestige
- Ample V8 power
- Relaxing highway ride
- Sharp interior design
- Class-leading cargo capacity
- Disclaimer Sales Tax, Title, License Fee, Registration Fee, Finance Charges, Emission Testing Fees and Compliance Fees are additional to the advertised price.
- Current mileage may vary due to test drives and vehicle relocation.
! CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE
- XM NavTraffic enhances your vehicle's GPS navigation system by showing real-time traffic data when it's needed most - while you're driving. Available in over 80 markets, XM NavTraffic displays construction, road closures and accidents so you can get to your destination faster. Available in select models. (Required XM Radio and NavTraffic monthly subscriptions sold separately after trial period. XM NavTraffic only available in select markets. For more information, see www.xmradio.com/navtraffic.)
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Up/Down and lockout features
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors with extenders
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Steering wheel, power-tilt, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim, locking
- Steering wheel, heated
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls
- Seat release, second row, power release only
- Remote vehicle start
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming, includes OnStar controls.
- Lighting, interior courtesy with theater dimming
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Cup holders, quad front, dual second row and single third row
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Included with (UE1) OnStar 1-year Directions and Connections Plan.)
- Audio system feature, Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound system with 10 speakers
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Sunroof, power, tilt-sliding with express-open/-close and wind deflector
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside with chrome accents
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Headlamps, Twilight Sentinel automatic delay (Included with HID headlamps.)
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen, integral in front fascia
- Fascia, rear, body-color
- Fascia, front, body-color
- Door handles, chrome
- Body, power liftgate
- Assist steps, Black with chrome accents mounted between the front and rear wheels
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Safety belts, first and second row belts to body, third row belts to seat, lap and shoulder all seating positions
- Rearview camera system
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display audible warning and instrument panel-mounted shutoff switch
- Door locks, child rear security
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first, second and third row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- Throttle control, electronic
- Suspension, rear 5-link coil springs
- Suspension, front independent, SLA, coil over shock and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control (Included with (P56) 22" x 9" (55.9 cm x 22.9 cm) 7-spoke chromed aluminum wheels and all 22" LPO wheels)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (2WD Model only.)
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI , Active Fuel Management, with E85 FlexFuel capability (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Battery, heavy-duty with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Automatic level control, heavy-duty, air
- Alternator, 160 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.2L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI , ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, WITH E85 FLEXFUEL CAPABILITY (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm) Included