2015 Chevrolet Corvette 1LT
Our Price $39,988
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Crystal Red Tintcoat
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, 6.2L (376 CI) V8 DI
- Rear wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 29
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- Limited Warranty
The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette lineup sees the new-generation debut. More relevant to most shoppers is the introduction of an optional eight-speed automatic transmission across the lineup (including the previously manual-only Z06), replacing the lackluster six-speed automatic that carried over last year from the previous C6 generation.
But the new Corvette's fundamental excellence continues to be the real story, from its vastly improved interior to its unprecedentedly capable -- and approachable -- handling. You can even squeeze 30 mpg out of the base engine on a highway cruise if you try hard enough.
With its improved automatic transmission and reinvented, the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette bolsters its credentials as the world's best performance-car bargain.
The Corvette Stingray 1LT starts with 18-inch front and 19-inch rear wheels, Brembo brakes, xenon headlights, heated mirrors, keyless ignition and entry, dual-zone automatic climate control, cruise control, leather upholstery, eight-way power front seats and a power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel. Cabin technology highlights include OnStar (with this year's 4G LTE data connection with WiFi hotspot capability), Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, an 8-inch color driver information display, an 8-inch central touchscreen with Chevy's MyLink infotainment interface, a rearview camera and a nine-speaker Bose sound system with two USB ports, an auxiliary audio jack, an SD card reader and satellite radio.
The 2015 Corvette gets an eight-speed automatic transmission option (replacing last year's six-speed). The Corvette Stingray is powered by a 6.2-liter V8 that drives the rear wheels. Maximum standard output is 455 hp and 460 pound-feet of torque, while the optional performance exhaust bumps those numbers to 460 and 465, respectively.
Standard safety features on the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette include antilock disc brakes, traction and stability control, side-impact airbags and a rearview camera. Also standard is automatic crash notification, on-demand roadside assistance, remote door unlocking and stolen vehicle assistance.
The naturally aspirated V8 in the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is so powerful and flexible that it's a dream engine in its own right. Midrange torque is prodigious and, should you put the hammer down, you'll be at redline before you know it. That spirited performance is accompanied by a glorious symphony trumpeting from the exhaust's quad tailpipes, should you opt for the dual-mode exhaust.
Either way, the 2015 Corvette's steering provides excellent feel and response, while grip is extraordinary from the base tires and just gets better from there. The adjustable traction and stability control systems also allow drivers to approach the car's handling limits safely.
A dial on the center console of every 2015 Corvette lets you choose from five different drive modes (Weather, Eco, Tour, Sport and Track) that tweak steering, throttle, transmission and stability-control calibrations, depending on trim and equipment. The standard 8-inch touchscreen display utilizes Chevrolet's latest MyLink electronics interface, which includes smartphone integration for useful apps like Pandora and Stitcher. There's also a cool 8-inch customizable display in the gauge cluster that has a different layout for each drive mode you select.
- Awesome V8 power
- Racetrack-ready handling and braking
- Comfortable highway cruiser
- Attractive, high-tech interior
- Coupe's roomy cargo area
- Astounding value.
- Disclaimer Sales Tax, Title, License Fee, Registration Fee, Finance Charges, Emission Testing Fees and Compliance Fees are additional to the advertised price.
- Current mileage may vary due to test drives and vehicle relocation.
CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- Visors, driver and passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Storage, with electric locking glovebox, behind screen storage, center console and rear compartment with cover
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, audio, voice recognition and Driver Information Center
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2015 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus you can listen to SiriusXM Internet Radio everywhere on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Service not available with a ship-to of Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.)
- Seat adjusters, driver and passenger 8-way
- Oil life monitoring system
- Lighting, interior with courtesy, cargo and glovebox
- Hatch release, push button open
- Driver Information Center, color
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system
- Antenna, integral, hidden
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and dedicated passenger controls and outside temperature display
- 1LT interior trim seats only in interior color selected
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Roof panel, carbon fiber, painted body-color, removable
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID), Xenon, LED park and turn signals and Daytime Running Lamps
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Engine access, rear-opening hood
- Chrome Badge Package
- Rear Vision Camera
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size, even with air bags. See the Owner's Manual or more safety information.)
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent
- Steering, power, speed-sensitive rack-and-pinion, variable ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Frame, aluminum, structure
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel with 3" polished stainless-steel tips
- Engine, 6.2L (376 ci) V8 DI (455 hp [339.3 kW] @ 6000 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [621.0 N-m] @ 4600 rpm)
- Calipers, Dark Gray Metallic-painted
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
Factory Installed Packages
- TRANSMISSION, 8-SPEED PADDLE SHIFT WITH AUTOMATIC MODES $1,725
- ENGINE, 6.2L (376 CI) V8 DI (455 hp [339.3 kW] @ 6000 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [621.0 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) Included